Inviting you to become a ‘Friend of Te Moata’
The ‘Friends of Te Moata’ are a growing group of supporters who share a heartfelt commitment to Te Moata, demonstrated by either:
- Regular, ongoing financial contributions
- A generous one-off donation
- Significant service contributions
All ‘Friends of Te Moata’ receive:
- A Friends e-newsletter twice a year
- An Invitation to a free annual Friends weekend gathering at Te Moata
- An annual financial report
- Grateful appreciation and thanks!
Over one hundred members currently pledge a weekly, fortnightly, monthly, annual or one off amount to assist the Charitable Trust in sustaining the retreat sanctuary into the future. All pledges are tax deductible. Some have made bequests to leave a gift to the Trust in their will.
We invite you to join this committed group.
Any Donation you give will go towards:
• Funding ongoing conservation and land management projects to protect native species
• Maintaining and extending the wonderful network of walking tracks
• Maintaining and improving the centre buildings and remote meditation huts
• Implementing inspiring new projects for the benefit of all
• Enabling the Charitable Trust to repay the loans generously made by its supporters.
Moving towards full ownership – Te Moata then becomes a fully community held resource
If you wish to pledge financial support and become a ‘Friend of Te Moata’ :
1. Set up an automatic payment (weekly, fortnightly or monthly) or make a one off donation to the Friends bank account: ASB 12 3044 0422743 00
Please ensure your name is in the reference section of the online AP banking set-up so we can identify your payment and prepare an annual tax receipt. Click here for online form or email ‘Friends’ Trustee email@example.com please include your address, phone number and how much and how frequently you are planning to donate. (or phone Beccy on 07 8627113)
2. Make a bequest or leave a gift to Te Moata in your Will, naming the beneficiary as ‘ Te Moata CharitableTrust’, 180 Pauls Rd, Tairua.
Many people chose to support Te Moata through significant service contributions. This can be through regular service on retreats, attending working bees or volunteering specialist skills to help with projects.
See information on service teams here
Working Bees (Douglas is at work on this )
Contributed Time / Specialist services (Douglas can add a paragraph here)